Let us help you with your information, advice and guidance through a number of practical and pupil-friendly activities.
- Staff awareness of apprenticeships.
- Industry sector training options.
- Attend career conventions.
- Facilitate in-house or external learning and experience sessions.
- Year 9 option day events.
- Work experience preparation sessions.
- 3D interactive activity (not available in every area).
GP Strategies Training Limited (GPSTL) can support schools with Foundation Learning. Our successful history in work related learning makes us an ideal partner for any school. If you need support with functional skills, personal and social development or vocational learning please contact us.
In addition, we also offer free provision to schools looking for expert help with activities including the following.
- Interview skills.
- Industry days.
- Work-based learning options.
- Further education options.
- Vocational options.
- Filling out application forms.
As one of the country’s largest independent training providers, GPSTL is committed to providing young people with the skills they need to be employable and to achieve success. Thousands of young people have already got their careers off to a flying start with training, support and guidance from us. We continually invest in the best resources and facilities to enhance the learning experience of young people and pride ourselves on creating opportunities through a variety of qualifications in a very wide range of subjects.
Our links with thousands of local employers ensures that young people have access to quality work experience and the practical opportunities they need to develop the skills so eagerly sought by employers.
Contact us for more information